Arthritis is a common medical condition, and it is more prevalent among women. There are over 100 types of arthritis. Osteoarthritis is the leading cause of disability among the middle-aged and the old in the United States. One of the most common types of arthritis is degenerative joint disease also known as osteoarthritis. It occurs when there is degeneration of the cartilage, the tissue located in the joints that facilitates motion. Watch this video on Youtube.
Remedies for osteoarthritis
According to Dr. Matthew CiRullo, the risk factors for arthritis are previous injury, excess weight, age and, family history. Osteoarthritis is incurable, and if not managed correctly, it is degenerative. People with arthritis experience enormous pains on their joints. Dr. Matthew CiRullo encourages patients to seek medical attention before the disease worsens. Three forms of remedies can help people with arthritis. These include:
- Maintaining a daily routine, which involves:
- Gentle exercise before bed
- Walking every four hours
- Minimizing repetitive movements
- Avoiding behaviors such as smoking
- Engaging in physical exercise regularly
- Engaging in activities that build body muscles such as stretching, progressive strength training, and motion exercises
- Participating in aerobics such as cycling, water exercise, and walking
- Minimizing physical activities that impact on the joints.
- Use of medical remedies
- Consult a doctor who will provide drugs to help relieve the pain.
- Seek help from a therapist who will help you move and manage your joints and muscles.
- Minimal invasive procedures such as joint infusions, replacements, and repair.
Follow Osteo Relief Institute on linkedin.com.
About Osteo Relief Institute
Osteo Relief Institute is a clinic that offers non-invasive relief for arthritis. This health center was founded in 2012 and pioneers in the provision of care to patients with arthritis. This organization works in collaboration with physical therapist and physicians who are board certified. Osteo Relief Institute attends to patients with osteoarthritis, those experiencing pain on the spine, legs, arms, and those with grinding knees.
Osteo Relief Institute uses the latest technology to help patients suffering from arthritis. This healthcare center believes in the use of non-invasive treatments to bring relief to patients. Osteo Relief Institute has centers in San Antonio, Texas, Colorado Springs, Phoenix, Arizona, and Austin.